News & Event
In order for us to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we’d appreciate it if you could understand the following notes when you go on a cruise.
1. Wear a mask (cough etiquette) on a ship.
2. Use hand sanitizer before checking in and boarding.
3. The sensory temperature will drop due to the wind as the ship sails off the coast. We have raincoats that you can borrow on a ship, but be sure to prepare yourself for whatever needed to keep you warm.
4. Wearing gloves is recommended if possible.
5. We temporary limit the number of passengers on a ship to prevent “three Cs.”
6. Please do not bring the whole group to the office for checking in.
7. Please do not bring the whole group to the office for checking in.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.